Monday, November 16, 2009

2 Hours a Night

I am a WOWer. I am also married, have a 2 year, a toddler, and a 7:30 - 6:00 job. My schedule when not working is ..6-7 dinner, 7-8 gettin kids ready for bed, 8-9 getting kids to go to bed which is a task in and of itself, 9-10:30 spending time with my wife catchin up on Heroes, FlashForward, American Idol or whatever other trash we find ourselvs involved in, 10:30-11 getting the wife to bed.. which is a task in and of itself. 11-1 me time.. 1-6:30 sleep. So hence my blog title 2 hours a night.

Now 2 hours to sit on my ass and play games and check facebook may seem like a good amount of time, or at least my wife thinks that is more then adequate. But if my blog gets more then 1 or two hits I am sure the general consensus among wow players is that is not nearly enough time to get the full wow experience. And I agree.. So this little rambling is going to be my little outlet of the WOW (and occasionally not so wow) stuff I do to maximize my 2 hour me time..

My main .. is a level 80 disc specced priest Kelsela on Runetotem. Yes it is a chick human priest, male priests look funny .. I leveled as holy .. because I didn't know any better .. and it took me about 8 months of 2 hours a night to hit 80 :) and I have spent the past 4 months gearing up as best as possible. In the coming posts I will share my views and opinions of disc priests.. my shadow off spec.. my numerous level 25 or so alts.. how I make gold.. How I try to raid.. my guild.. all the nonsense you would expect from a blahlah blog.. Hopefully someone reads it and empathizes with my 2 hour a night plot..

Why my blog will fail like an ToC-10 2 am pug .. I'm not funny, I don't know where bloggers get the snarky little cartoons, I blog on my lunch hour from work, where nearly all gaming related sites are blocked by our firewall so I won't be linking to wowhead, or armory or any of the cool sites any other blogger posts to so when I post about skills I use and my build it will all be from memory, and the armory app on my iphone where I can look at my toon..

No comments:

Post a Comment