Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Sniff Sniff .. Baby Pally is growing up before my eyes.. Sniff Sniff

So my main has been disc and I have been playing her for a little over a year now, and I needed to try something different, a buddy of mine started a druid  through refer a friend,  and I had my pally up around level 30 so we started questing together and blowing through original content.. started doing the random dungeons around 45 and I have to say .. awesome .. I love the feature .. on my main I never did any of the vanilla instances but for stocks and deadmines..  Now I have done Dire Maul, Gnomeregan, Strat, Scholo, Mana Tombs, Auch .. all stuff I would have skipped without the lfd.. It made leveling fantastic..

Going through the outlands .. tanking with pally was ridiculously easy for some reason, even though I didn't know any of the instances outside of hellfire, tanking was a breeze.. I didn't have uber gear, just whatever gear I had been getting through the dungeon finder and the couple of heirlooms to get the exp bonus...

Now once I hit Wrath .. different story .. the gear is just so much bigger.. that I was having problems in UK at 68..  I think I should have just quested till 70 and got some of the quest rewards first to boost my defense because I was just going down very fast,  I have had killer pugs though and usually the healer for whatever reason was 72  or so and usually awesome and kept me going for the couple of runs through that I did.. but it was hectic.. Now I am 71 just got Divine Plea so working with changing my seal from wis to vengeance for the threat and damage boost, with plea being the awesome mana rejuv that it is, and I seem to be back to being able to handle UK and now Nexus without too much of a hiccup.   However for the life of me .. I screw up the pull before the prince in UK every single time.. and the mage chick with mirror image in nexus gives me fits .. 

No comments:

Post a Comment